Southwestern Assemblies of God University
Southwestern Assemblies of God University (SAGU), through its Harrison Graduate School, offers four master’s degree programs in counseling for those students seeking to advance their professional careers and integrate a Christian spiritual perspective into their education. Three of the programs lead to a M.S. in counseling and one program leads to an M.Ed.
The program specializations are:
- Master's Degree in Human Services Counseling (Non-clinical)
- Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Education in School Counseling
For detailed information about each program and course offerings, see the SAGU’s Harrison Graduate School academic catalog.
Southwestern Assemblies of God University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, bachelor’s, masters, and doctorate degrees.
School Name: Southwestern Assemblies of God University, Harrison Graduate School
Degree Types: M.S., M.Ed.
Program Structure: online/on campus
Instruction Methods: online/on-campus
Social Media: Facebook and Twitter
Program Name: Master’s in Counseling
Phone Number: (888) 937-7248
Master's Degree in Human Services Counseling (Non-clinical)
- 30 credits with practicum
Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology
- 48 credits with practicum
Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology
- 60 credits with practicum
Master of Education in School Counseling
- 36 credits with practicum
Program Length: 1 to 3 years
- Completed and signed application for admission to Harrison Graduate School
- Application Fee
- Professional Reference
Official transcripts from each college attended (sent directly from the college to SAGU)