What Is Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy?
Department of Behavior Analysis
Master of Science in Behavior Analysis
Earn your master’s degree in behavior analysis online in 23 months through Simmons’ highly respected program, BehaviorAnalysis@Simmons.
- Complete Your Master in 23 Months
- BACB- Required Mentoring Incorporated into Program
- No GRE Required
School of Education and Health Sciences
Master of Applied Behavior Analysis
Complete the University of Dayton’s online Master of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program in as few as 21 months and prepare to pursue a career as a behavior analyst. GRE scores are not needed to apply. Bachelor’s required.
- Curriculum includes a Verified Course Sequence
- Complete in as few as 21 months
- No GRE required to apply
Graduate School of Education and Psychology
Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis
Earn your master’s in applied behavior analysis in less than 2 years online at Pepperdine. Experience clinical training and prepare to sit for the board certified behavior analyst exam. GRE not required.
- GRE not required
- Complete online in as few as 15 months
- Prepare to sit for the board certified behavior analyst (BCBA) exam