Montana State University - Billings
The Master of Science in Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling (MSCRMHC) program at Montana State University-Billings offers a rigorous curriculum of on-campus and online coursework and fieldwork experiences designed to prepare graduates for state licensure eligibility and national certification.
Graduates of the program have found employment in state and federal agencies, community based rehabilitation and mental health centers, hospitals and rehabilitation facilities, schools and universities, and other private and public social service organizations. Typical positions for graduates include: rehabilitation counselors, mental health counselors, chemical dependency counselors, and therapists.
The program is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP). Founded in 1969, the program has achieved and maintained accreditation since 1978. Students benefit by participating in a program that is nationally recognized for its quality and high academic standards.
School Name: Montana State University - Billings
Program Name: Master of Science in Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
Program Length: Five to Six Semesters
Enrollment Types: Full-Time or Part-Time
Instruction Methods: Asynchronous
Phone Number: (406) 896-5830
- 60-66 Credits
- 6-12 Credits for Internship
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university with 3.0 GPA
- Students with a 2.75 - 3.0 GPA may be considered on provisional admission.
- Official transcripts
- Application Essay
- Why have you chosen this career path?
- What strengths or assets do you bring to the program?
- What has influenced your decision to pursue a career in the counseling profession?
- Current CV or Resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE Scores